Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Voice Battle Round

As promised here is my Thew Voice blog about battle round. I'll basically just tell you who I think should have one, and who I think was robbed. I will bold the winner.

Frenchie vs Tarralyn - I wanted Tarralyn to win, just because it seemed like Frenchie has had her chance with things, sure Idol screwed her but she was on Broadway right? Well I think Frenchie did a good job and deserved it I just feel bad for a Tarralyn...but she did seem kind of bitchy. (Xtina)

Patrick Thomas vs Tyler Robinson- I wanted Patrick to win and he did. I think they both did fairly well. (Blake)

Casey Weston vs Tim Mahoney- I wanted Casey to win but I wasn't sure if she was good enough to win...I just think Tim seemed kind of stuck up. I think America Casey will do okay she probably won't win though and exit in the middle. (Adam)

Niki Dawson vs Vicci Martinez- Cee Lo is so dumb, both of these girls should have been in the lives. I think he made the best choice by picking Vicci, who is one of my favorites, but Niki should be there too. (Cee Lo)

Nakia vs Tje Austin- This was kind of obvious...I don't think Tje really had much of a chance. I wanted Nakia to win. (Cee Lo)

Elenowen vs Jared Blake- I loved Elenowen and hoped they would win, sadly they didn't. I think Jared Blake did good but I am still worried about his choices of song after his first audition (Blake)

Angela Wolff vs Javier Colon- This was another one of those battles where one person really didn't have a chance. I kind of wanted Angela to win but didn't expect it because Javier is amazing...I don't like that he wears his hat sideways...pet peeve (Adam)

Beverly vs Justin Grennan- Poor Justin, did he really have a chance? I liked him a lot better then a lot of Xtinas team. But Beverly should (and did) win. I wanted Bev to win so it wasn't that big of a disappointment. (Xtina)

Raquel Castro vs Julia Eason- The first battle that I was really mad about the outcome...Raquel isn't as good.. she acts like shes way older then she is but she doesn't sound like it. (Xtina)

Dia Frampton vs Serabee- Serabee was so annoying I wanted Dia to win and was so relieved when she did. (Blake)

Rebecca Loebe vs Devon Barley- I was thinking and kind of hoping Rebecca would win. I have had the chance to talk with her and shes very nice and talented...but Devon really surprised me...their performance was great and I think Adam would gain a good team member either way. (Adam)

Kelsey Rey vs Taylor and Tori- I want The Thompson sister to win, I have loved them since American Juniors. Sorry Kelsey maybe you were just to pretty for this...(Cee Lo)

Jeff Jenkins vs Casey Desmond- I was interested to see how Casey would do, and I was pleasantly surprised but I am glad Jeff won. (Adam)

Xenia Martinez vs Sara Oromchi- I like Xenia but I kind of like Sara too, I think Sara may have had more confidence it seemed Xenia messed but a few notes but I love her tone and am glad she won. (Blake)

Cherie Oakley vs Lily Elise- I wanted Cherie to win...but Lily did great and I think could be a star. (Xtina)

Emily Valentine vs Curtis Grimes- I really enjoyed this and wish they could both be in the end the little couple lol. I think they were vastly different and Curtis kinda of had a home field advantage and he came out on top. (Cee Lo)

Now Time for the lives!!!

Here's How I think the teams stand from best to worst

1. Adam Levine
2. Cee Lo Green
3. Blake Shelton
4. Christina Aguilera

Now I will rank the competitors (My Favorites)

1. Vicci Martinez
2. Tori and Taylor
3. Patrick Thomas
4. Jeff Jenkins
5. Beverly
6. Casey Weston
7. Dia
8. Nakia
9. Devon Barley
10. Xenia
11. Jared Blake
12. Curtis Grimes
13. Lily Elise
14. Frenchie
15. Javier Colon
16. Raquel Castro

No comments:

Post a Comment