Friday, June 17, 2011

AWWWW PISSS!!!

The first results show of the season. Tension is high!!

As we already know Mitchell is in the bottom 3. He is joined by Jordan & Tadd, Clarice & Jess, and Miranda & Robert.

They dance there solos then all hell breaks loose.

Nigel, for the first time ever asks Mitchell and Robert to dance again. Why was Mitchell able to dance tonight and not last night? Lame. Plus I didn't like Roberts solo at all.

Then there was all hell trying to figure out who is going home then he says they are all safe

.....

really?


I wouldn't mind if any of these dancers went home (except Robert but his solo was crappy in my opinion) and they don't send anyone home because we still need to "get to know them?


I would have send Clarice and Robert home. Clarice because of her solo and Robert because he didn't dance last night. Unfortunately I am not a judge.


I guess it is good that we will get to know these dancers even more. What if 3 favorite couples are in it next week? or 2 out of 3? Then Nigel is going to look really stupid.

Yeah if it was my favorites in the bottom I'd probably be happy but now I have to worry that my favorites will be in the bottom next week.


Oh well. Sorry for the short post but since there wasn't an elimination I didn't think there was a need to drag it on.

Best solos-
1. Jordan
2. Mitchell
3. Jess
4. Tadd
5. Miranda
6. Robert
7. Clarice


Favorite Girls-
1. Ryan
2. Iveta
3. Melanie
4. Caitlynn
5. Sasha
6. Ashley
7. Missy
8. Jordan
9. Miranda
10. Clarice


Favorite Boys-
1. Robert
2. Nick
3. Chris
4. Tadd
5. Marko
6. Wadi
7. Rickey
8. Mitchell
9. Jess
10. Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment