Thursday, June 23, 2011

Get chyo Muddy Ass Out My Weave


Well I thought I'd have a relaxing summer just blogging about SYTYCD but then I took on the Voice and not I decided why the hell not and I'll blog about The Real World (No Longer Road Rules) Challenge: Rivals

So I love these shows, and wish I could be on them one day, even though I 'd kind of just want to do a fresh meat challenge and skip real world.

So I'll just talk about the teams, tell y'all a little about how I feel about each person and then talk about the show.


Adam K. & CT- They are both from RW Paris which was a little before my time of watching late night television. I don't really like Adam. I kind of like kind of hate CT. He adds something interesting to the shows but at the same time he is a bad guy who I wouldn't trust or like to go against on the show. I think it will be interesting to see these two work together because CT did basically try/want to kill Adam

Aneesa & Robin- Aneesa is from Chicago and Robin San Deigo (From the first time they were there, if you didn't know they are going back to San Deigo and it is causing a little bit of a stir.) I didn't watch either of their seasons. But I do LOVE Jamie Chung from San Deigo. I really like Aneesa, idk why I just do. Shes a strong woman on these shows and I think Robin will screw up up. (Spoiler she does)

Brandon & Ty- Brandon is from Freshmeat 2 and Ty from DC. I didn't like Brandon on fresh meat mostly because his partner was Katelynn. Idk why I didn't watch DC but I didn't. I think I was in Disney through it. I watched the beginning. What I've seen from Ty on these shows though is that he is really annoying.

Camila & Theresa- Camila is from the Spring Break Challenge, which I didn't watch. I didn't even know what it was until Camila was on last season of the challenge. Theresa was from Fresh Meat 2, I didn't really like the way her and Ryan played the game but I don't mind Theresa.

Cara Maria & Laurel- Both from Fresh Meat 2. Cara Maria is a cry baby and Laurel is a bitch. I don't really like either of them but I think Laurel could possibly pull Cara Maria to the finale episode, even if they don't win...after all she already did it one season.

Davis & Tyrie- Both from Denver, I liked them both and I think they are both strong competitors. They could do well but probably won't.

Evan & Nehemiah- Evan is from Fresh Meat and Nehemiah is from Austin (First season I really watched). I think Evan is a cocky person and I don't like Nehemiah. I hope they loose.

Evelyn & Paula- Evelyn is from Fresh Meat and Paula from Key West. These are probably 2 of my favorite girls. I am glad they are together, maybe Paula can finally win a challenge.

Jasmine & Jonna- Both from Key West. I like them both, Jonna more then Jasmine. I think they may be underdogs of this show. Jonna was on Endurance as a kid and won so maybe that experience will help her.

Jenn & Mandi- Jenn is from Denver and Mandi is from Fresh Meat 2. I like both of these girls, I think Mandi is better then everyone thinks she is. I hope they do well.

Johnny & Tyler- Both from Key West. I use to like both of them, because Key west was one of my favorite seasons, but now I am not really a fan of either of them

Katelynn & Sarah- both from Brooklyn. I love love love Sarah but hate hate hate Katelyn. It sucks that I have to root for Katelynn or see sarah go home

Kenny & Wes- Kenny is from Fresh Meat and Wes is from Austin. I like them both even though I think they can both be pretty big assholes and Kenny is very cocky.

Leroy & Mike (formally Adam)- All 3 from Las Vegas. I really like Leroy and Mike, who are not rivals but best friends. I hated Adam and am glad he left and got replaced. I think its funny that they won and dumbass Adam got kicked off. Dear MTV please don't invite him back.


Time for the show!! This is who The Challenge is going to work as far as I blog about it. If something interesting happens in the house I will write about it, otherwise I will just write about the challenge and the duel at the end.

For this Challenge they had to jump off of a water fall and see which team could jump the furthest. If they went past a line they were DQed.

They had Red markers to mark how far the team jumped.

Many of the teams did well, but in the end Leroy & Adam R. (who is gone) and Jasmine & Jonna won which was funny because they are all fresh meat to the challenges. Evalyn and Paula lost for the girls and therefor would have to go into elimination. Basically everyone voted for Aneesa & Robin to do against them.

They had to play Hands On. Which meant they had to lean against each other as the two places they are standing on moved further apart. Robin fell and they were out. Aneesa seemed pissed. I am glad they went home over Evalyn and Paula.

Adam got kicked off the show for fighting with Ty, he punched him in the face. Ty didn't do anything back. Adam also knocked down Mandi pretty hard. She said she couldn't see and she looked really bad. The ambulance came and said she was fine and she elected not to go the hospital.

CT said he big head probably protected her.

Because Adam left Leroy was left without a partner but Mike, his best friend from Las Vegas, came and replaced Adam.



Evelyn & Paula



Evelyn & Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment