Monday, June 13, 2011

The Voice, Xtina vs Blake

Okay for this episode of the voice I was really excited because I thought we were going to be able to see all 16 people sing. FAIL. I love The Voice and I love the talent but I feel like they are dragging this on a bit...I wish they would havem ore then one episode a week..its getting ridiculous. I really think they should have had all 16 performing and not eliminate them but team I wish America voted and the person/people with the least amount leave...even if it did leave Christina with just Beverly.

Anyway enough complaining. Time to get down to it.

Raquel Castro- Blow. Literally it blowed...or is it blew? She needs to act her age and stop dancing around. The coaches seemed to like it but honestly I feel its because they saw her vagina. That dress was so short.

Jared Blake- Use Somebody. Literally I would have been shocked if he didn't do good with this song. He was amazing and I am starting to rethink how I view him...everyone is entitled to mistakes right?

Beverly McClellan- I'm the Only One. I really liked this! Shes amazing.

Dia Frampton- Heartless. This was one of my favorites of the evening. I am really pulling for Dia I love her. She looks so sweet but shes now.

Xenia- Price Tag. I love her, I love her voice...and would probably buy an album of hers but I can guarantee you that I would not go see her concert. She isn't a performer just yet shes just a unique singer.

Lily Elise- Big Girls Don't Cry. I hate this song, and I am really hoping to like Lily but just not sure yet. She did do good though.

Patrick Thomas- I Hope You Dance. This song is over sang I think lol. We heard it to much on idol last season. I think he did it well but he didn't come out and wow me.

Frenchie Davis- When Love Takes Over. It was good, I wasn't THAT impressed. I kind of expected more. I feel like every time I see her I expect more then I get.

Now here's how I think everyone stacks up.

1. Jared Blake
2. Dia Frampton
3. Beverly McClellan
4. Frenchie Davis
5. Patrick Thomas
6. Xenia
7. Raquel Castro
8. Lily Elise

Who I want to make it-

Xtina- Beverly and Lily. I know I thought Lily did worse then Raquel and Frenchie but I think she has potential to work her magic that I think she has.

Blake- Jared and Dia.


Who I think will make it-

Xtina- Beverly and Frenchie

Blake- Jared and either Dia or Patrick (though he clearly loves Xenia)


I guess I will talk a big about the group performances. I loved the Queen Medley. I thought Christina's group song was all about her. Blake's was hilarious that he sang a Maroon 5 song.

No comments:

Post a Comment