Thursday, May 26, 2011

The End to a Great Season

This season of American Idol had its ups and downs. Many people went home early and in the begining it seemed like the top 6 would be all boys. But the season made a quick turn around after Pia got sent home.

As every Idol left the competition got tougher and tougher but two kids who seemed to be front runners stayed strong the whole time.

From auditions I had hoped Scotty and Lauren would make it to the finale, but starting off the show as a 15 year old and a 16 year old I thought both would never make it. I was wrong.

I would say this is the best season of talent American Idol ever had. We had the most diverse group of singers ever. And we ended up with two country artists....not that I'm complaining.

The top 13 first sang Born This Way. It was pretty good and fun. I always love when the top 13 perform together. Scotty and Lauren should date. They'd make a great couple. Ps get ready to here that a few more times...I'm keeping a Scotty and Lauren Love tab for the night.

James performed with Judas Priest. It was not bad...but It wasn't my favorite performance of the night so I am glad we got it out of the way pretty quick.

Then they showed a Randy montage....basically showing Randy isn't a very good judge. Unlike Simon who predicts a winner....Randy picks about 13 just to be safe.

Jacob performed with Kurt Franklin and Gladis Knight. Guess how I felt about this song? Wrong I actually enjoyed part of it besides the end. The beginning was kind of good and when all those singers came out.

Casey performing with Jack Black was HILARIOUS!!!

The ladies did a Beyonce mash-up. They all looked SMOKING!! The six of them should've started their own band. They even danced!! These girls should have dressed this hot all season and maybe they wouldn't have gone home 13th through 9th place. Take a hint from Haley next season girls. I will say this is probably the most attractive season of girls they have ever have. I am surprised we didn't see up one dress tonight. I was on crotch patrol because these ladies barely covered anything. Then Beyonce comes out! So far this is the best performance of the night. They finally got a modern artist. Did anyone else see that girl with the GIANT fro? I could build a nest and live inside that baby. I bet Jacob was mad that he didn't get to sing with Beyonce.

I laughed so hard all the way through the Steven montage. It was so funny. He is part of the life support Idol needed.

Next Haley sang with Tony Bennett. They clearly made her wear a longer dress so this old man didn't get a woody. I liked this performance she sounded good, it wasn't as fun as the girls or as Casey's but I guess you have to have some serious singing at some point.

Next was Jennifers time...it was basically a look about how much the contestants LOVED her....but who wouldn't love the most beautiful girl in the world.

Next we saw Lil John for like 2 seconds and TLC and the ladies again. I would have liked to see a little more Lil John personally. They were joined by Thia, Karen, Naima and Ashton. Ashton should join them and then they  can make a come back.

SCOTTY AND TIM MCGRAW!!! It was AMAZING! I think this is the best Scotty has sounded in a few weeks. Not much to say...I mean it was Tim Mcgraw so it was going to be good. Scotty is awkward performing with famous people.

Next we saw a montage of screw ups...and Marc Anthony

Then it was the battle of surprising elimination! James or Casey?!?! It was so funny and when Pia came out with her sash and crown. I love Pia. She was most shocking this season in my opinion.

Next the boy performed a mash-up of all kinds of hits. Stephano sounded better then ever. They all did really great then Tom Jones came out. It was good. Did anyone else see the screen with the lyrics in the back? Wasn't aware Idol was karaoke. Oh and the boys don't dance as good as the girls.

Then they had a ford music video to remember the past ones. It was good.

Then it was Lady GaGa, I don't really like this song but it was kind of enjoyable to watch...and its always fun to watch her fall of the cliff.

LAUREN AND CARRIE!!! BEST PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT I LOVE CARRIE!!! She looked great and they sounded good. I love that the  most successful idol (just recently past Kelly) could come back but we couldn't get last years winner? did he have to much to do?Probably not. They probably didn't even invite him. Carrie and Lauren were so good together hopefully it wont be the last time we see them on the same stage together, but hopefully they will be excepting awards next time. Oh wait I just saw that loser  "Winner" in the audience.

I loved the contestants talking about how the "babies" are in the finale. It was hilarious.

ohhh great....Beyonce again....not really needed.

Then we saw spider man....it was okay I was hoping JLO would kiss him.

Watching Steven perform was AMAZING!!!!

Time for the results. Lauren and Scotty were clearly flirting. Who saw that tickle?

And the winner...of American idol.....2010 is.....SCOTTY!!! Is anyone surprised? A female with never win this show again. Hes little speech was adorable talking about Lauren ha. I always love watching the other idols behind the winner ha.

Scotty's song sounded much better tonight than on performance night. I love that he didn't give Jack Black a hug lol. Bt I must say it was the most lack luster winning performance ha. He shouldn't have walked off stage I wanted fireworks and confetti the whole time.

Well what and end to the show! Would have liked it a tiny bit more if Lauren won but since she did I am super stocked for Scotty. and country music.




So whats next for Reality with Reyn? do you think its over for the summer? NOPE! SYTYCD STARTS TONIGHT and I will start writing about the Voice after the battle rounds are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment