Monday, May 2, 2011

Shocker

As many of my readers know I am not the biggest Casey Abrams fan but last Thursday night I was in shock that he went home.

Was I upset? Not really. Casey had a large fan base and I didn't want him to win so might as well take him out at number 6.

Lets see I honestly don't remember much about that night except that Casey Jacob and Scotty were in the bottom which I was honestly surprised about. I was really scared when Scotty was in the bottom two (I can't remember correctly but did Ryan say if they were actually the bottom two or was he still doing the random order thing?)

Anyway Casey went home. At that point I was hoping he'd go so Scotty could stay.

Casey probably had the best exit performance in the history of idol, even though he probably caused a few cases of whip-lash. It made my heart melt when he went over to Haley ha. Guess Idol lost there "couple" of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment