Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Favorites!

Okay so I am about to post my favorite performances from this season. I will only post one per week. These are what I consider to be the best performaces, not all around the best singing...because sometimes the best singers had rather boring performances.

Audition- Lauren Alaina.



I am going to skip Hollywood week just because there were so many good performances and it was hard to find videos of just a few.

Top 24- Boys- Casey "I Put a Spell on You" 


           Girls- Pia "I'll Stand By You"


            Wildcard- Kendra "Georgia on my Mind" 


Top 13- Naima "Umbrella"


Top 12- Paul "I Guess Thats Why They Call it the Blues"


Top 11- Jacob "You're all I need to get by" 


Top 11 (Part 2)- Haley "Bennie and the Jets"


Top 9- James "While my Guitar Gently Weeps"


Top 8- James "Heavy Metal" 


Top 7- Haley "Rolling in the Deep"


Top 6 Part 1- Lauren "Where You Lead"


          Part 2- Haley "Beautiful"


Top 5 Part 1- Lauren "Flat on the Foor" 


         Part 2- Haley "House of the Rising Sun"


Top 4 Part 1- Lauren "Anyway"



           Part 2- Haley "I Who Have Nothing"


Top 3 Part 1- Haley "What is and What Shall Be"


          Part 2- Scotty "Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not"


          Part 3- Lauren "I Hope You Dance" 



So thats that. The finale is Tuesday everyone so make sure to watch! I am really happy with this season and hope you all enjoyed it also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment