Wednesday, May 18, 2011

How to win Idol? Show your whooha


Top 3 Night! I am so glad my top 3 favorite made it to this point tonight, I am so nervous about who will go home. I wish it could be a top 3 finale.

Round 1

Scotty- He sang Amazed and frankly I was not amazed. Every time he got to a chorus I thought it was rather lame. He builds the song up then lets you down I feel.

Lauren- She sang Wild One, this was really fun and I always love when shes upbeat and happy.

Haley- She Sang What is and What Should Never Be. First of all she looked really hot throughout the whole show. She sang it great and it was a stars performance. I thought it was weird that her Dad was playing guitar but if they didn't say anything I never would have know. I don't care if the fall was rehearsed or not, it was guiness. Plus Steven got to see his 1 billionth vagina tonight. Haley isn't stupid she knows how to pull votes.

Round 1 results for me:

1. Haley
2. Lauren
3. Scotty

Round 2-

Scotty- He sang Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not. It was great. He really did a lot better then his first performance.

Lauren- She Sang If I Die Young. This song is one of my favorites, I can even play it on the piano. She did it justice even if she messed up a bit it gave it character and I think she did great.

Haley- She sang Rhiannon. It was kind of a lackluster performance she sounded good but didn't do justice to the song she could have done better. But lets mute the tv for a minute because that wind!! DAMN GIRL!!! She just needed her dress to be raised a few inches and she probably would have won the show tonight.

Round 2 results-

1. Lauren
2. Scotty
3. Haley

Round 3- The Round that Counts.

Scotty- He sang She Believes in Me. Well Scotty she might but I don't. It wasn't that good. Once again I found the choruses to be bad again.

Lauren- She sang I hope You Dance. and I hope shes in the finale! It was GREAT!!!!

Haley- She sang You Oughta Know. When I found out she was singing this I knew she'd blow it out of the water, she was great it looked ike it was her show.

Round 3 results-

1. Lauren
2. Haley
3. Scotty

I'm going to give a quick overview of the contestants.

I have loved Scotty this whole season, but he doesn't always sing every song well, his voice is only suited for songs that stay low because in my opinion he doesn't raise his pitch high enough so in a lot of songs he sounds bad in the chorus (bad being compared to the rest of the song). When Scotty chooses a song he sounds great because he is clearly comfortable with it but tonight just wasn't his night.

Lauren needs some confidence. I love her and hope she wins it all but she needs to get there first and I hope she makes it there! I hope she makes it and brings everything she has to finale because she will need to if she wants to win. I think shes all around the best singer and needs to realize that herself.

Haley is a star, she owns the stage when shes on it. I think shes hot and she can definitely sing and I love the rasp she has in her voice.

Here's how I think tonight went overall

1. Haley
2. Lauren
3. Scotty


I really hope Scotty goes home, if he doesn't I hope its (sadly) Haley. I am hoping Lauren will win this whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment