Friday, May 13, 2011

You Just Reinharted Yourself into Next Week

Can Steven Tyler see the future?

This weeks result show was one of the saddest, I have loved these 4 for a long time and it was sad to see one of them go.

Scotty and James sang "Start a Band" first and it was good, but James already started a band...and Scotty was in it.

Haley and Lauren sang "Gunpowder and Lead" which was a really good song choice for the two of them.

Lauren was the first person safe and moving on to the Top 3 (and going home to see her family). I am super happy for her. She did great last night and really needed to not be in the bottom 2.

Then we got to see a load of guest performers...that out of lack of interest I am not going to talk about.

The next person to safe, and maybe a shock to everyone...was Haley. Now I know that I said I thought Haley and Lauren would be in the bottom...it kind of made since being that Scotty and James hadn't been.

But this is actually what I wanted...I had said OVER AND OVER again that James is a fourth place finisher.

This is the first time in a while where 2 girls have been in the top 3.

James ended up going home. Sad day.

I imagined writting more on this post....but my posts have been deleted.....idk what happened Blogger was messing up yesterday so maybe my more recent posts dissapeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment