Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You need to get right in the center of that Hotdog

So I will start of this post by saying that Lady Gaga cracks me up and I gained more respect from her tonight.

First round!

James- He sang Don't Stop Believing. Finally our old James is back, this was really good and a stellar performance. He is in it to win it but I didn't feel that extra drive looking back with this song. I didn't feel the emotion/inspiration.

Haley- She sang Earth Song. Bad choice of song, I guess she sounded kind of okay, I didn't think she was exactly screaming. I felt that she really loved the song though...which...I mean I don't know what to say about that I don't see why you'd love it that much. Not her best performance but I wouldn't say it was her worst. Randy really dogged on her, and not in the good way. I really think he went over board and I am glad she stood up for herself. I respect what JLO said to her but I feel like Randy dogs on Haley a lot more then what she deserves so I am glad she said something.

Scotty- Sang Where were you (when the world stopped turning). I like it, he sounded great! Scotty is a star. I didn't feel that star quality he usually has but it was was all around amazing. It may just be because there are so few left that he doesn't stand out as much as he use to because they all stand out in their own ways.

Lauren- She sang Anyway. I loved this performance and I think Lauren really got back that star quality she was lacking in the past few weeks. It was perfect for all that is going on in the south and a great song for her.

Round 1 results in my opinion:

1. Lauren
2. James
3. Scotty
4. Haley

Round 2. BING BING BING

GAGA was their mentor and I think she brought out the best in them because I think round 2 was way better.

Haley- She sang I (Who have nothing). Haley had nothing going for her this episode until she sang this song I thought it was really good! It really sucks that Haley isn't able to make 2 good song choices in one week, though I guess towards the beginning she couldn't even make one good choice so she has improved.

Scotty- He sang Young Blood, I had fun with it. I liked that he held his microphone the correct way most of the time. I liked it but I don't think it was Scottys best performance but it was really good.

Lauren- She sang Trouble and this is the most fun I think Lauren has had in a long time. During Hollywood she seemed like one of the more fun contestants but as the weeks went on she never really did to much fun on stage.

James- He sang Love Potion No. 9. Now this is the something James was missing in his first performance. He backed his great voice up with the fire it needed! amazing!!!

Round 2 results:

1. James
2. Lauren
3. Haley
4. Scotty

All around night performances:

1. James
2. Lauren
3. Haley
4. Scotty

Predictions:

I think Scotty should probably go home after tonight but it will probably be Haley and Lauren in the bottom two, with Haley going home.

I would like James to go home this week only because I think he'd follow in Daughtrys footsteps nicely. I don't think he needs to win because it would probably just damper his career.

I'd like Haley to stay because I feel like the producers HATE her. So many people HATE her. But as a loyal Haley fan I love her. But I am still Lauren for the win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment