Thursday, May 19, 2011

COUNTRY FINALE!!!!!!

I'll do a quick recap then talk about the elimination.

Haley's going home video was okay, she had a lot of support in the rain...I know I would have gone out to see her. I would have gone out to see all those top 3.

Scottys was kinda sad, I bet he stole a lot of little girls hearts when he started to cry in the limo.

LAURENS WAS SO SAD!!!! When they showed her school and town all wrecked by those tornado's I got really sad and almost teary eyed. I'm glad she got to go back I should have drove up to see here but it looked like a mad house.

I am going to straight up say that I am so glad these 3 made the top 3 (I was also very happy that James was in the top 4 I just wish Pia made it a little farther). So there was no way I was going to be upset with tonight's vote....thought I will say that I probably would have been pissed if Lauren went home.

Scotty was the first person safe. This made me angry, I wanted Lauren to be safe first. Scotty just didn't do his best this week.

Lauren was announce to be going to finale!! I was thrilled. Country Finale!! AND one is from Georgia! It couldn't be better.

As much as I love Haley, and will still always be the first person you can find who will probably defend her, I am glad she went home. She made it a lot farther than anyone (including me) thought she would. I am proud of her and wish he the best. But come on...it can't get better then a country finale lol.

I'm not going to lie I am scared Scotty is going to win. I still kind of wish Haley was in the finale because I know Lauren could beat her lol

I am going to go through the performances and pick out my favorites from the competition and put them in a post.

LAUREN FOR THE WIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment