Thursday, April 28, 2011

Stupid Storms

I won't be able to give a full review tonight because of the storm the weather man was talking during some performances.

Jacob was boring, I wish the weatherman was talking during his. he needs to go home.

Lauren did so good! I loved it, I felt like I was watching a first dating when she was sitting with that boy.

Haley and Casey Duet-clearly doing it. Casey is smitten like an ity bity kitten. I love the two of them together they sound so good together, they should just quit the soloness and be a duet because they are amazing together, and they clearly have chemistry.

Scotty did good, back to old scotty. He seemed to struggle a little almost but i really liked it. I am glad he and lauren did good.

James probably did good, the judges sounded like he did good, we didn't get to hear him sing here.

Casey did really good, but honestly if he didn't then he shouldn't have been on the show because this week is right up his ally.

Haley did amazing great song choice.

Jacob and James were better then I thought they'd be.

Lauren and Scotty also did good, I actually fast fowarded through it as first ha.

My bottom 3

honestly, I don't know. I feel like Lauren and Scotty should be in the bottom this week. but I am going to say

Jacob and Haley Casey

Jacob home

No comments:

Post a Comment