Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Survivor Finale


The finale was 3 hours long all together! So I have a lot to cover!

We started off with the Redemption Island Duel. Grant, Mike, Matt and Andrea were all up against each other and it was basically who could hold their leg up the longest. Grant went first, this surprised me because I thought he would at least last longer then Mike. Matt went next, after almost a month in Redemption I was glad to see him go. Frankly I would have been happy with either Mike or Andrea winning it but I was super happy with Andrea won.

I think it was good that a girl finally beat ALL the boys, because it showed that Redemption Island can be won by a girl, even if it is just one badass girl.

So Andrea joined Ashley, Natalie, Phillip and Rob in the top five. Rob decided that Ashley needed to go first if she didn't win. During the challenge it was basically between Rob, Ashley and Andrea. Ashley ended up winning.

Let me just say for the record because my last blog got deleted por messed up or something. I LOVE Ashley. I didn't think she would do good at all and the last weeks of this game she has won 2 weeks in a row right when she has needed to win. Its honestly like she planned to fly under the radar and pull up towards the end

Andrea tried to get the girls to betray Rob, but they knew he had the idol and trusted him so sadly Andrea went home.

So now for the top 4 they had to do a maze and then climb a pyramid thing and then work on a puzzle. Ashley got up first (I think I could be wrong I don't remember correctly) then Rob made it up. Ashley was ahead up him at first and it looked like she got all the words but Rob pulled out the win. Poor Ashley she almost had a spot in the finale, and she actually would have been a threat to Rob unlike Phillip and Natalie.

So for the finale Rob got everyone votes except Ralph who voted for Phillip. The finale was okay, I could have heard less from Russel and more from some other contestants but w/e.

So here is the list of the order people came in

1. Rob
2. Phillip
3. Natalie
4. Andrea
5. Mike
6. Matt
7. Grant
8. Ralph
9. Steve
10. Julie
11. David
12. Sarita
13. Stephanie
14. Krista
15. Kristina
16. Russell
17. Franchesca

Andrea was my season favorite.

They showed a preview for the next season and redemption island is back along with 2 contestants. It looked to me like Andrea was back, I would love to see Andrea and Matt back because they were the two people who actually made it out of Redemption Island.

Well that's the end of survivor for this season! Kind of makes you wonder how the game would have gone without Rusell and Rob?

No comments:

Post a Comment