Thursday, May 5, 2011

First Timer

Okay so I'll do a quick recap of last night and tonight.

James- First song he sang Closer to the Edge. I didn't really like it, it didn't catch my attention and I didn't think it was that good. Then he sang Without You, this was ALOT better but it still wasn't James A-game. It wasn't the best version of that song by any means. He isn't one of those people who can cry and sing.

Jacob-sucked. Glad hes gone. Not wasting my time on him.

Lauren- First song was Flat on the Floor. It was amazing! She nailed it!! I loved it Lauren has got her groove back. Her second song was Unchained Melody. I liked it but wish she would have gone for that high note which I swear was there (Iovine confirmed that she didn't go for it like I thought).

Scotty- Gone was his first song and it was fun and great. His next song was Always on my Mind, it was good except the chorus was kind of a let down.

Haley- Took a risk and Sang an unreleased Gaga song "You and I". Honestly she got Gaga's blessing and yeah it was a risk and wasn't the best song but given the opportunity I would have done it too and I am not really even a gaga fan. Her second song blew everyone out of the water. She sang the House of the Raising Sun. I love Haley and I always have and this is why.

So here was my prediction for bottom 2

Jacob and James.

My best list of then night:

1. Haley --her second song puller her up
2. Lauren-- Lauren won round 1
3. Scotty
4. James
5. Jacob


On Elimination night They Split them into groups. James and Haley then Jacob and Lauren. Scotty was safe. It was clear Jacob and Lauren would be the bottom three I dont think Lauren should have been in it and I was so worried but am glad she is safe and am glad Jacob is gone.

My favorite list

1. Lauren
2. Haley
3. Scotty
4. James

Scotty dropped a spot because I don't really want him to win. I'd like it to be a girl who wins. Don't get me wrong I love James and Scotty I just think AI needs a girl. Plus James will do way better if he doesn't win just like Daughtry.


On a different note I didn't watch last season but has Lee Dewyze done anything yet? I am starting to think hes worse then Hicks. I did see the finale and though he was good though I must say I have heard Bowersox's cd and think maybe she should have won.

No comments:

Post a Comment