Thursday, April 21, 2011

Quick Post (Edited to write about the shows)

Okay so I will write about what I thought about both shows here just a quick update. I am not going to talk about what the judges said, I didn't take notes and even thought I have re watched them sing I don't feel like listening to there comments, or Ryans. I will say that the contestants talking about each other was hilarious.

Performance Night

Scotty sang swingin, it was good but at this stage in the competition he really does need to pick a better song choice. It was enjoyable but he is lucky he went first because if they put him towards the end or even in the middle it probably would have been boring.

James sang Uprising and I was wowed. He is a performer and I felt like I was at a concert. I wish he would have made it a little more "creepy" because when I think of the song it just has a creepy feel to it. But I loved it and I think James is a contender this season

Haley sang Rolling in The Deep, this is one of my favorite songs and I think Haley did great. I love the quality of her voice. It was a great song and if that's the kind of music she wants to sing when this is over them I'm behind her 100%

Should I write about Jacob? Because when I think of the contestants I honestly forget him. He sang Dance with my Father. It wasn't bad but wasn't amazing. Jacob is an amazing singer but his song choices may be the worst choices on the show. I found Thia and Pia to have more interesting choices. If they let someone else choose his songs he'd probably be doing a lot better.

Casey sang Harder to Breathe. He did good but I like him better singing more jazz or bluesy music. I didn't want to talk about the kiss, but I got to. It was clear that you could see that coming when she turned her cheek. Honestly if I was JLO I would have backed off because Casey was all up in her grill and I am glad he kissed her cheek because if he didn't that would have been 100% awkward lol.

Stefano sang Closer. Now I like Stefano singing more Pop music, its suits him and I actually found this pretty good, partially because he wasn't singing the whole time.

Lauren sang Born to Fly and I loved it, but she needs to pick better songs! She is one of the best singers in this competition and in my opinion I say she is the best so she needs to go big. A whole decade and she chooses that song!!! Still good but really?


Oh and I forgot to mention the eliminated Idols did AMAZING! I thought it was better then all the group performances results night lol. I really miss them and think that American Probably made 1 or 2 mistakes.

Just a quick post on how well I thought everyone did and who I think is going home, I'll finish the post later.

Here is how well I thought everyone did last night

Eliminated Idols-Did best

1. Haley
2. James
3. Casey
4. Lauren
5. Scotty
6. Stefano
7. Jacob


bottom 3:

Stefano, Haley and Jacob
I think Jacob should go home, but it'll probably be Stefano


Results night kind of went as I planned. So I am not going to talk about it. I'll Give you my favorites list

1. Lauren
2. Scottie
3. Haley
4. James
5. Casey
6. Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment