Friday, April 8, 2011

Found the Biggest Idiot this Season

Well through the game of survivor this season there has been one guy I have been rooting for but had a weird feeling about, that man is Matt. He was in a duel with Zarita and I wasn't sure who I wanted to win.

On one hand I like Matt better, but I like Zarita's alliance better. So I just hoped they both do well and what ever will be will be, que sera sera. Well Matt won and the tribes merged and Matt got to join them.

During the challenge I thought it was pretty obvious who would win, I knew Natalie would. Mike was doing great but I feel of the girls Natalie is the biggest physical threat. Yes Julie is a fire fighter but shes older, and Andrea may be good in the others. Clearly many of the guys are very physical and most are a physical threat but when it comes to balance I know Natalie's dancer will prevail. I am also glad she won because it proves she isn't as useless as her biffle Ashley.

So time for the scrambling....but oh wait....no one is really scrambling. Mike trys to get Matt to vote with them and Matt agrees and gets Andrea to go along.

Oh wait we forgot, Matt is a dumbass. He thinks God will lead him to what is best and he thinks God is trying to tell him to stick with his old tribe (the tribe that voted him out the second week). And also Matt's dumbass decided to fess up about trying to back stab Boston Robs tribe, oh and he threw his only real alliance under the bus (Andrea) with him.

Now I am not bashing God here if you think that's what it looks like, I actually believe that God may have been trying to give Matt a sign, a big purple sign that said vote with the other tribe. It probably looked like this:   VOTE WITH ZAPATERA

Really? He must have missed that sign. I can tell you the last people I'd trust after they voted my ass out. And even if I did stick with them I wouldn't tell them I tried to betray them...and I definitely wouldn't throw my only alliance under the bus with me.

So voting time. 1 Vote Steve (from Matt), 5 Votes Grant (from Zapatera) and 6 Votes Matt (from Ometepe)

Hey Matt just wondering....did your dumbass realize you waisted your vote? This episode his dumbassness got voted out and he also lost my support for being such a dumbass. He had his chance and ruined it, I hope whoever goes to Redemption Island next week kicks his ass lol.

And let me say this, Andrea did the right thing by voting Matt out. Thank God. Oh and for those of you keeping tally, Ralph played his hidden immunity idol for Mike tonight. So one is still left and is held by Boston Rob.

My Favorites list (its changed a bit, I'll still use old tribe colors for those who are bad with names):

1. Andrea
2. Ralph
3. Steve
4. Julie
5. Mike
6. Grant
7. Natalie
8. Ashley (I hate that shes this far up)
9. David (he didn't betray his tribe yet, so I still like him)
10. Boston Rob
11. Phillip
12. Matt (matt doesn't get a color, because he really isn't on a tribe.)


okay guys, spell check isn't working sorry for mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment