Friday, April 1, 2011

Good Prevails

Well after this weeks Survivor Matt beats another competitor in redemption island. I was actually very surprised that he beat Stephanie because this duel was all about luck, and how much luck can one dude have? Clearly a lot if your this religious surfer boy.

Phillip is really getting on my nerves, he may be the most annoying person to play the game. He thinks hes a federal agent and that the other contestants owe him some respect for that. Your in a game playing against these people they don't owe you anything. He also thinks because hes the oldest everyone owes him some respect.

Now I am all for respecting elders and people who have served for our country but I can tell you right now, if was I am ever on Survivor I could care less how old you are and what good you've done for my country your my enemy. If I were to be eliminated then I may take the fact you served out country into account in voting for you to win, though I can almost guarantee yall that Phillip will not win.

The immunity challenge today was a little obstacle coarse. It was kind of close on who may win, and the orange team one, I say team colors because I don't try to learn there actually team names they turn to one halfway through the season I see no point.

The purple team had an alliance of 6 and they have already voted there other 3 off, so its just the six. It seemed like they were trying to decide between David and Sarita. I don't really like either of these people but I would have voted of David, Sarita may suck but clearly David isn't helping yall win that much and I don't trust him. I'd rather be with people I can trust especially since all of them clearly see that Matt is probably going to join with his old tribe when he comes back.

Speaking of that I think that is the stupidest idea. If a tribe voted me off and I got the chance to come back I can tell you who I wouldn't trust again...my tribe. Unless they were weak on numbers and I had some power to control them.

Anyway here is my favorite list for the Contestants left.

1. Matt (I don't know how long he'll last but I'm rooting for him)
2. Andrea (shes got some fight in here, I know it)
3. Grant
4. Ralph
5. Julie
6. Steve
7. Mike
8. Natalie
9. Boston Rob
10. Sarita
11. Ashley
12. David
13. Phillip

No comments:

Post a Comment