Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Give Metal A Chance

Once again typing this live. Seeing Pia go home again and JLO be all sad was heart breaking, but it happens and I'd like to apologize to my readers because I may have over reacted a bit. I didn't really cover the hole elimination show just Pia going home.

Oh and as of today Jennifer is the most beautiful girl in the world, and I agree.

Music form the movies!!! This sounds like a great theme.

Paul is opening the show with Old Time Rock and Roll. This seems to go well with him. I love that Will-I-am is back he cracks my shit up. He should have came in sliding. It was okay, I expected more. Let me just say I was WAY more entertained by his sax player. She was great.

Lauren is up second and will be taking on Miley Cyrus. The Climb?!?!? boo I was hoping she would do the song from the last song I like that song lol. Lol They are telling her to snatch up Pia's fans lmao. I hope she invited them with little cupcakes.I thought she did really really good. I was surprised she made me love that song! Way better then Miley. But how will singing that song instead of a classic iconic movie song fair for her? I hope it works well.

Stefano, I hope he doesn't "bounce" back. We are interviewing Stefano again? Have we not seen enough of him....and his mom......and his dad. He should have gone home last week and I think he knows that. He clearly is like a defeated puppy. Jimmy, you honestly don't believe he can win right? because he can't. It will ruin Idol. I admit I was not of Hicks fan but I could admit Taylor Hicks was a good singer. I must say this wasn't that bad. I have said it before and I will say it again, Stefano belongs in a boy band. Did JLO say a dirty word? It bleeped her on my tv lol.

Scotty singing I cross my Heart. Has anyone else notices either his head or microphone are always turned sideways? Everyones got there little quirks I guess. No JLO we want you to be tuff on stefano. I agree though it wasn't my song choice for him but he did great, as always. He is going to be a great country artist one day. "a star is born on this stage" as Randy said.

Casey singing Nature Boy by Nat King Cole, I wish he would've sang coming in the air tonight. Did it work for him? I loved the classic feeling of it, with the white instruments. I am going to say this wasn't my favorite Casey performance, he sounded kind of off to me. Its almost like some notes didn't get hit right. I'm sure the recorded version would be really good. Not sure if america will "get" it.

Haley is singing a Blondie song. She is singing Call Me, a good choice n my opinion. oh coarse Randy ALWAYS bashes Haley. I thought it was really good. But honestly the judges and all the teen girls don't want a girl to win. I do agree with JLo though we need to vote for these girls and keep them in a little longer. and I agree this was not as good as the last two weeks which haley blew out of the water.

Jacob is singing Bridge over Troubled water. Does this remind anyone else of season 2? Okay I didn't watch season 2 but I am pretty sure some one sang this, maybe the top 3? That was amazing! That last note?!? WOW it was incedible. done.

James is singing Heavy Metal. I like him more and more every week ha. I don't think there should be a guitar solo on american idol, unless the Idol is playing guitar. I loved this thought! Give metal a chance!!


Can't wait for Casey and Kelly tomorrow!

So here is my list of how I think everyone did.

1. James
2. Scotty
3. Haley
4. Lauren
5. Jacob
6. Casey
7. Stefano
8. Paul

Who I think will be in the bottom three-

Paul, Stefano and Haley (I think theres a small chance that Casey will be in it instead of Haley)

Who I think will go home

Paul.

Even though I hope Stefano goes and the way the season has been going it could just as easily be Haley.

No comments:

Post a Comment