Thursday, April 7, 2011

She should have Fist Pumped JLO in the Face

The night started off great on Idol tonight, but I am going to tell you right now it didn't end great and depending on who your favorites are I may offend you tonight.

I'm going to give a quick recap, then get straight to the results...then I will be giving a rant.

The performed, it was pretty entertaining. Russel came and talked to them, that was funny, they went to TMZ, that was funny. Iggy Pop (I think) performed...that was interesting. Results.

Stefano was the first person put into the bottom 3, this was understood and not much of a surprise because he should have been going home tonight.

Pia was next person sent to the bottom 3. Now as you know Pia is one of my favorites, love her. Think shes one of the best singers and I wasn't surprised she was in the bottom 3. She did amazing last night but I thought maybe she was in the bottom because of backlash from the last couple weeks which we kind of boring.

Jacob was in the bottom. Not surprised he is loosing his sparkle and I wouldn't mind if he left.

When Ryan announced Jacob was safe, I turned to my parents (I am visiting home) and said Pia is gone. Clearly JLO is spending all of Wednesday night voting for Stefano, who should have gone home weeks ago! He is terrible, he is a bad roll model (they advertise him being in a car accident when hit by a drunk driver, do they mention he himself got a DUI a few years later? nope). JLO wants to make sweet love to Stefano and wants him to stay, giving him good reviews and convincing the audience to keep him.

Did I think Pia was going to win? No, probably not. But I think she was probably one of the top 3 singers if not the best. So she sang one two many ballads and got a little boring. Stefano has sang worst week after week. I am so sick of him, and frankly sick of this show. This will be my last season watching American Idol after not watching last year I probably shouldn't have came back. X Factor will be better and the likes of Stefano will not be seen there.

And I know some of yall may say "Well Reyn did you vote for Pia?" my response is No, I didn't. And that is because Pia was not my favorite, and if given the opportunity to go back a may through a vote her way but sometimes you have to choose your battles and I'd rather battle for my favorites. But I also like to see good singers stay. I'd rather have a favorite of mine go home for being the worst then see someone like Stefano stay because JLO and a bunch a Justin Bieber fans want to do unspeakable things to his nether regions.

I am super pissed, and I am sorry for my little rant. And I will admit, if Jacob or Paul went home instead of Stefano I would probably be a little less upset, but since one of the best went home it makes me angry. '

As a finale note before I give my favorite list of the week, I want to give warning to Lauren and Haley, Its a mans show so you girls better sing you heart out or your going home. Up until now I have kind of agreed that the girls sent home deserved to go (maybe Thia should have lasted a few extra weeks long then some of the boys) but tonight was ridiculous.

Favorites

1. Scotty (taken the top spot)
2. Lauren (lost the top spot)
3. Haley (by no means did I think this spot would ever be open to anyone but Pia)
4. James
5. Paul (falling one spot)
6. Casey (Raising up, may be at 5th next week)
7. Jacob
8. Stefano


This is how I hoped the night would go once I found out the bottom three, in order of my favorite to least favorite outcome

1. Stefano would go home, and JLO would proceed to pull Pia's wheeve out

2. Jacob would go home, and ultimately not be missed, but would be forgotten.

3. Pia would go home, and being Italian I was hoping she would fist pump JLO FAT ASS in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment