Saturday, April 16, 2011

Buddy Up

So on Survivor the survivors are still sticking with there old tribes, and David is fastly becoming more like able because he stayed faithful to his tribe which really surprised me.

In the first challenge Grant kind of beasted everyone and won immunity and not even halfway through the episode the survivors were at tribal council voting someone off. Mike, being a strong physical threat, was voted out 6 (Mike) 5 (Phillip). I am honestly sad to see Mike go because this means that my favorites are fastly loosing a chance at winning this game unless they come back from redemption island.



The next challenge the survivors had to hang upside or they could have chose not to participate and eat burgers. The two old farts Phillip and Steve chose to eat burgers. I felt this was a dumb move on Steves part because his alliance is not doing well numbers wise. I think even if I had know chance of winning I would still try if I wasn't part of the stronger alliance.

It came down to David, Natalie, Ashley and Andrea and alas David fell and the girls decided to let Andrea have the win.

At tribal David made a good point by saying they knew one of there old tribe members were going to redemption island, but it may be a better way to advance since the former Ometepe tribe is so tight. And David was voted out 6 (David) to 4 (Rob).

I hope either David or Mike win redemption island, I kind of want David more then mike surprisingly. I also have 2 theories on why there are 3 people on redemption island.

#1. Either Mike or Matt got hurt and had to leave the game, and so they needed another person to compete in a duel and that there actually only 2 people on the island right now and we just don't know it.

#2. They are making a new Redemption Island tribe, with the voted off cast mates...its a stretch but who knows right?

or, most likely, they are just having a duel with 3 people.

Here are my favorites.

1. Andrea
2. Ralph
3. Julie
4. Grant
5. Mike
6. David
7. Natalie
8. Ashley
9. Steve (He dropped a lot for not participating in the challenge)
10. Boston Rob
11. Phillip
12. Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment