Wednesday, August 3, 2011

SYTYCD Top 8 P&R

Sorry for the lack of update last week, it was a really busy week I was going back and forth and back and forth between Athens. But I am back!

Performance

Performance night the dancers all danced twice, once with an All-Star and once with a fellow contestant. Lady GaGa and Rob Marshall were the guest judges, we had so many people over that I couldn't really hear them talk so I won't say much about what GaGa said.

Sasha & Pasha- Quickstep. Once again I'd say we had another great quickstep for the season, it wasn't nearly as good as Iveta and Nicks, but it was up to par. Sasha needs to gain some weight.

Caitlynn & Ivan- Hip Hop. Personally, I think Caitlynn did very well and kept up with Ivan (who may I add I thought did very well, I wasn't the biggest fan of him being an all-star but he won me over). I think Ivan had a bit more swag but that is a given.

Jordan & Ade- Jazz. It was okay I guess, I wasn't wowed by it and it didn't leave a lasting impression.

Melanie & Neil- Contemporary. AMAZING! Just curious, can Melanie do anything wrong? because I am seriously thinking she shes perfect.



uggggghhhhhh

okay so I wrote out this huge blog i swear and then my computer messed up while posting and this is all that saved. FML so that being said I wont rewrite it. sorry.. It was late anyway.

here is something I did

I made predicitions for tonight

here they are

Pasha & Caitlynn dance classical ballroom

tWitch & Melanie dance hip hop

Kent & Sasha dance either contemporary or bollywood

Jaimie & Ricky dance contemporary

Janette & Tadd dance latin ballroom

Ellenore & Marko dance Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment