Thursday, July 21, 2011

When Are People Going to Listen to Me?



Okay, quick little pause before I talk about the SYTYCD Results, I haven't updated on The Glee Project, The Challenge or Expedition Impossible in a while but I promise that I will soon, hopefully I will update on Expedition Impossible tonight, I may be for for the challenge for a while I just feel over whelmed its summer right? I need a break.

BACK TO THE RESULTS

First, I'd like to say RIP to Mary Murphy's ex husband who passed away tonight, she seemed a little down and said she had trouble leaving her dressing room.

Back to the show! I love how quick they give the results this season! Or have the done it ever season and I just didn't notice last year because I hadn't seen idol in 2010 which always takes an hour or two.

First three up were Tadd, Mitchel and Melanie. Clearly in the group Mitchel was the only one who should have been in the bottom, he went first and was in the bottom. Kat did the whole "Who'd be joining him? No one Cat, that's who because you wouldn't let half the the bottom 4 be in it with the first group...plus Melanie and Tadd are AWESOME!!

The second group was Marko, Clarice and Sasha. Marko and Sasha did SO good last night. Marko was safe, as expected then it was between Clarice and Sasha, both had been in the bottom before. One did great last night and the other failed to impress and Clarice was put in the bottom.

The Last group was of four, Ricky & Jess and Jordan & Caitlynn. For the boys I think Jess should have been in the bottom, I really don't know why America LOVES these broadway dancers but frankly I HATE them. Jess and seasons past Evan both sucked in my opinion. But alas Ricky was put in the bottom along with Jordan.

The only person I am really surprised with is Ricky instead of Jess.

Here is what I think of the bottom 4.

Mitchel- He didn't do good this week, and he didn't do good last week so it just made since he would be in the bottom

Ricky- He shouldn't have been in the bottom, I think he has one of the best male solos I have ever seen. I firmly believe Ricky is the reason Ryan & Ricky kept getting in the bottom (not because of bad dancing just people not connecting with him)

Clarice- I said it once and I will say it again, she'd go home once she landed herself in the top 10 and her we are Clarice in the bottom 4.

Jordan- I just think she didn't do as well as the other 3 girls and America hasn't really connected with her like the other 3.

The judges are still sending the people home, which I really don't get at all.

They sent home Clarice and Mitchel, not really a big loss. I would have sent them home too. I do think Mitchel departed a week to early though.


NEW ALL STARS!


Ivan- Season 2. Hip Hop. 6th. I don't believe Ivan is a good dancer, maybe he has gotten better. I firmly believe the he brought Allison down in season 2, but then again he was really young and not very well trained I guess we will see how he does next week.

Anya- Season 3. Ballroom. 12th. She is sexy, amazing and has a hot accent. She is Pasha's partner and these guys will be lucky to dance with her. All Star Last Year

Jaimie- Season 3. Contemporary. 10th. I firmly believe that Jaimie was in Clarice position in season 3 I loved her but Hok carried her through the first weeks with his votes and she went home first, Anya should have been in her spot.

Lauren G.- Season 3. C/J/H. 6th. I love Lauren! We talked on twitter once :) ha. Shes a great dancer! I think given a year she probably could have won  the show. All Star Last year

Neil- Season 3. C/J. 3rd. Lauren's old partner from the show, all star last year...really good speaks wookie (that hairy dude from star wars?)

Pasha Again.

Ade- Season 5. C/J. 6th. Ade is a really good dancer and an All Star Last Year

Lauren F.- Season 7. Winner. First ever winner all star, shes amazing and was the last girl standing last year so I think she should dance with a girl this year.

Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment