Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Good Fight Was Had



But also, Ricky and Caitlynn are gone. I am sad to see these to go but lets start at the top of the night.

Cat ang Nigel announced that they wouldn't be deciding who would be going home and that America's vote would send someone home. They also wouldn't announce the top 2 and they it would all be random basically beside the fact that the two people in the bottom would go home.

Well I had a theory (that I hoped would be write but turned out to be dead wrong) that Caitlynn was voted into the top 4 and that one of Sasha or Melanie would go home. Because I thought maybe Nigel didn't want to take away from Caitlynn, who got voted into the finale but didn't want to have to be the bad guy and decide between the other two. Clearly I was wrong.

I wish there could have just been a top 6!!

Lauren and Kent performed there Prom piece which has got a Emmy nomination tonight, I was really hoping that they were doing something original but it was nice to see the two of them back.

All the dancers did a solo and they Melanie and Marko were announced to be in the top 4. I am glad the two of them made it to the finale!! so exciting!!

Then Pia performed along with some dance group. Pia's song was not as good as I hoped it would have been.

The girls results were first. I was really sad the Caitlynn went home, but I think I would have been really sad to see Sasha go home too. I think Caitlynn KILLED it last night, but she didn't always do well and I think that was her downfall. Sasha didn't always do well but lets face it, that was Alexanders fault.

For the boys I wanted Tadd to be in the finale but I don't think I really would have been upset if Ricky was in it. I like the both so much it. Ricky went home. I honestly don't think either of them have/had a chance of winning the finale.

I am not sure next weeks format exactly but everyone is coming back!! WHOOT!

Tomorrow probably I will post a "Favorite Dances" list like I did for Idol earlier this year.

TEAM MELANIE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment