Saturday, August 6, 2011

Best Dances

Okay so this is how it's going to work, I will pick the best dance of the week. Or the one I liked the most I should say. When they perform twice I will pick two. I won't pick solos or group performances (other than the my favorite from the get to know you day).


Audition- Melanie!


Meet the Top 20: Top 10 Girls




Top 20: (TIE) Melanie & Marko Contemporary  and Iveta & Nick Quickstep





Top 20 (again): Caitlynn & Mitchell- Contemporary




Top 16: Ryan & Ricky Contemporary (Melanie & Marko close second)



Top 14: Caitlynn & Mitchell Contemporary




Top 12: Caitlynn & Mitchell Jazz, Melanie & Marko Contemporary





Top 10: Sasha and tWitch Hip-Hop



Top 8: Melanie & Niel Contemporary, Sasha & Melanie Jazz



Top 6: Tadd & Melanie Broadway, Caitlynn & Marko Jazz


There you go everyone!! So here is the round up on how mand Dances everyone got that were the best.

Melanie- 6
Marko- 3
Tadd- 1
Caitlynn- 4
Sasha- 2
Mitchell- 3
Iveta- 1
Nick- 1
Ryan- 1
Ricky- 1

No comments:

Post a Comment