Friday, July 15, 2011

Top 12 Results and All-Stars!


The top 12 results show was clearly going to be a hard choice for the judges no matter who ends up in the bottom 3 couples.

Caitlynn & Mitchell, Ryan & Ricky and Sasha & Alexander were the three couples in the bottom. I don't really agree with Ryan & Ricky being in the bottom instead of Jordan & Tadd but that is just the way it goes.

Here is my list on how I think they did on solos

1. Ricky
2. Caitlynn
3. Mitchell
4. Ryan
5. Sasha
6. Alexander

In the end they sent Ryan home for the girls. I don't really agree with this because I love her but I do think that Caitlynn did better and than Ryan on her solo and that it wouldn't really be fair to send Sasha home, who has done fairly well on the show and it was her first time in the bottom, even though her solo was not very good either. It almost seemed like Ryan had given up with her solo, it was not her best and when the judges were giving their critques it almost seemed like she knew she was going home, she was down in the dumps.

They judges had an easy choice with the boys I think. Alexander hasn't really been doing good at all except for last night. Sasha's back must be hurting for carrying him all these weeks. Plus the other two boys had two of the best solos I have ever seen.
Now for the moment everyone has been waiting for!! The announcement of the all-stars! Well apparently they will have new all-stars every week. This is good and bad. I like the All-Stars we got ha.

Melody Lacayanga- Season 1. I remember her barely. Season one was so long ago that I don't think she will be excepted as well as everyone else. She was a good dancer and came in second but not my favorite all star.

Allison Holker- Season 2. Everyone who watched last year knows shes a beast, glad she is back,

Pasha Kovalev- Season 3. Great ballroom dancer,  just sad Anya isn't back.

Chelsie Hightower- Season 4. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR, SHUT THE BACK DOOR, SHUT THE GARAGE DOOR. I can't believe she is in ALL-STAR she is one of my all time favorite but I figured since she was on DWTS she wouldn't be able to do this.

Comfort Fedoke- Season 4. I was a huge fan of her on Season 4 and lots of people gave me crap (jokingly) because I wanted her in the top 10 and she didn't make it but Jessica got her and Comfort replaced her. She isn't the best all around dancer but the girl is probably the best female hip hop dancer the show has ever had

Twitch- Season 4. Another great hip hop dancer so glad he is back

Brandon Bryant- Season 5. He was a GREAT dancer but I thought he had a boring personality.

Kathryn McCormick- Season 6. I am really glad she is back even thought she did get a starring role in the movie.

Robert Roldan- Season 7. Hes a great dancer and he as already proved hed be a good all star this year.


so here is my list of people left I like. I will do a girls list then a boys list.

Girls:

1. Melanie
2. Caitlynn
3. Jordan
4. Sasha
5. Jess

Boys:

1. Marko
2. Ricky
3. Tadd
4. Mitchell
5. Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment