Monday, July 11, 2011

Vulnerable Dancing

The Glee Project Post!

Vulnerability:

So last week on the Glee Project the them was vulnerability and Beiste was the guest judge. They had to sing perfect. Dot chose Matheus as the winner.

This really makes me angry because am not a fan of this little nugget. He is very cocky and I don't think he is that talented.

There Music Video this week was Mad World. Everyone had to go to City Walk with signs on saying what tehy were most vulnerable of. Everyone cried. Marissa tried to not put her most vulnerable thing on the sign and then changed. Cameron had a had time because he is apparently perfect.

Cameron, Emily and Damien were in the bottom 3.

Cameron- Your Song. They didn't like his first performance so they let him change and come back and do it again. Honestly I don't think he would be a very good character on the show.

Emily- Grenade. I thought she sang it well but it was a little over the top.

Damien- Are You Lonesome Tonight. He sang it well, I hate that his accent goes away when he sings.

They chose to get ride of Emily, I guess I agree with this. I probably wouldn't have sent her home this week I probably would have sent Damien home but that is just me. I think Emily would have been great for the show.


Dance Ability:

This weeks challenge was dance ability, which most of the contestants seemed to be a little scared of except Alex who is a dancer. He sure does look like it....NOT.

Harry Shum Jr. (Mike Chang) was the guest judge. Their homework assignment was Hey, Soul Sister. Samuel won, I agree with this. Alex tried to say that he threw it because he wanted someone else to win which annoyed me.

They didn't sing this week they rapped MC Hammers U Can't Touch This. Samuel had a beat boxing solo and he stole his beat box from Hannah which pissed me (and it seemed like her off).

The music video was so good. It was really fun.

The bottom 3 were Matheus, McKynleigh and Alex.

Matheus- Down. I didn't really like it. He needs some work but I do agree that he has gotten better.

McKynleigh- Last Name. This was by far the best performance of the bottom 3 yet I think. She was so good and entertaining I thought she stood out.

Alex- I will Always Love You. He sang it well but I didn't think it was a good performance.

I would have sent Alex home, I don't feel like he'd make a good character on Glee and I think he did worse this week but alas they send McKynleigh home which I think was really dumb.

I think McKynleigh could have been a very good character on glee but I do agree she did need some work.

So of the people who are left here is my list:

1. Hannah
2. Lindsay
3. Samuel
4. Damien
5. Marissa
6. Cameron
7. Alex
8. Matheus


And since I didn't put the old videos I'll add them too.
couldn't find firework sorry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment