Wednesday, July 20, 2011

You Had More Lifts than Joan Rivers Face!


I was not happy with the all star format last year, but I am going to say it! I missed it. This year so many people had bad partnerships it would have been nice if they had different partners every week.

Well on to the show, it was packed full!

Marko & Chelsie Hightower- Samba. Wait Marko was there? because I was looking at was Chelsie. This was an AMAZING routine, and I think from the glimpses I saw of marko he did great! (JK I saw them both...errr...kind of)

Jordan & Brandon Bryant- Contemporary. It was really good, Jordan really showed what all she could do.

Tadd & Comfort- Hip Hop. It was amazing! Tadd did better than Comfort but they were very well matched.

Mitchell & Melody- Broadway. It was okay, I don't think Melody really brought much to the table, she is a great dancer but I felt it was very All That Jazz which was her big dance on her season.

Caitlynn & Pasha- Argentine Tango. I feel the same way about Pasha as I do with Chelsie (and tWitch, Kathryn and Allison) its usually hard to watch the other person because they do so good, well Caitlynn did amazing! It was like watching Pasha and Anya dance again.

Sasha & tWitch- Hip Hop. Oh hi Sasha, it was nice of you to join the competition again. This is the Sasha we all fell in love with in Vegas, the one that beasts!!! Granted I did feel Alexander pulled her down.

Jess & Kathryn- Contemporary. I was a little nervous Jess would get swallowed up (though I wouldn't have really minded) I had two favorite quotes from this couple, one made by Nigel which is the title and the other was made by Stacey Tookey "Kathryn can practically levitate". It was pretty good,

Melanie & Pasha- Viennese Waltz. AMAZING!! AMAZING!!! AMAZING was Pasha there? all I saw was Melanie being AMAZING!!! MELANIE FOR THE WIN!

Ricky & Allison- Jazz. I really like this, this was probably my favorite Ricky dance.

Clarice & Robert- Bollywood. It was fast and fun and pretty good but not as memorable as the ones in seasons past.


GREAT NIGHT! GREAT SOLOS! I won't make a solo list just because 10 is so many.

Best of the Night:

1. Melanie & Pasha
2. Sasha & tWitch
3. Marko & Chelsie
4. Caitlynn & Pasha
5. Ricky & Allison
6. Tadd & Comfort
7. Jordan & Brandon
8. Jess & Kathryn
9. Clarice & Robert
10. Mitchel & Melody

Guess we will see the results tomorrow!!

My Bottom 4

Mitchel, Jess, Clarice and Jordan!

No comments:

Post a Comment