Thursday, July 14, 2011

Last Week With Your Partner


Finally its almost time for the top 10 week, there are two reasons why I am so excited for this. Reason number one is that we get to see the all-stars (I will make a list to which all stars I want back) and finally the good dancers won't be stuck with some of the less talented ones.

So I said I would update on the past weeks and I will just quickly right reviews, no lists no none sense just reviews.

Top 16 week, I thought that Ashley & Chris, Jordan & Tadd and Sasha & Alexander should have been in the bottom but clearly America did not think the same way. I do agree that Robert was the right person to send home but I do not agree with Miranda, yes I know  I was driving the Miranda hate train at the beginning of the season but I quickly derailed because she got really good. Ashley probably should have gone.

Top 14. I though Chris & Ashley, Sasha & Alexander and Clarice & Jess should have been in the bottom. I get that everyone loves Sasha but she hasn't been doing that good and her partner sucks and I think its stupid that they will probably make it to the top 10 just because people are Sasha friends. She was way to pimped out during Vegas week and hasn't proved herself. Chris & Ashley went home.

Top 12.

Round 1.
Sasha & Alexander- Paso Doble. I thought it was okay, best I have seen Alexander do since he got here.

Jordan & Tadd- Contemporary. It was good, of coarse they are great dancers and Travis Wall was the choreographer.

Ryan & Ricky- Broadway. I thought they danced what they were given very well, but I thought the choreography was terrible.

Caitlynn & Mitchell- Hip Hop. Terrible everything about it.

Melanie & Marko- Tango. Great!!!!

Clarice & Jess- Hip Hop. It was really good I liked it.


Round 2.

Alexander & Sasha- Jazz. I thought it was okay I wasn't that wowed.

Jordan & Tadd- Broadway. I didn't like it at all. Bad choreography and not to hot dancing.

Ryan & Ricky- Cha Cha. I thought they BOTH did amazing! If I was the conductor of the hot tamale train I'd put them on it!

Caitlynn & Mitchel- Jazz. It was so amazing it almost makes up for their first performance

Melanie & Marko- Contemporary. These two can do no wrong

Clarice & Jess- Jive. I thought Jess did way better Clarice.


Now for the list of how everyone did. I will put them in order combining both performances.

1. Melanie & Marko
2. Clarice & Jess
3. Ryan & Ricky
4. Sasha & Alexander
5. Caitlynn & Mitchel
6. Jordan & Tadd

I would put Caitlynn & Mitchell, Jordan & Tadd and Sasha & Alexander in the bottom 3 but I think Ryan and Ricky may be in it instead of Sasha and Alexander.


Assuming that they will only have 10 all-stars and that the ones from last year are allowed to come back here is who I want to be an all-star.

Girls

Anya Garnis
Courtney Galiano
Lauren Gottlieb
Katee Shean
Allison Holker

(I'd like Kathryn McCormick to be an all-star but since she is going to be the star of Step Up 4 then she probably won't be returning)

Boys

Pasha Kovalev
Stephen "tWitch" Boss
Mark Kanemura
Robert Roldan
Kent Boyd

No comments:

Post a Comment