Monday, July 11, 2011

The Voice Finale!

Okay this will be a pretty quick post, sorry I have been MIA for the past two weeks. I probably could have (and should have) blogged while on vacation but I didn't it was a nice little break. This is how I will catch up on all the series that are still running right now. I will do a quick recap the day I write about the new episode. But since The Voice is over I will write about it.

Performance Episode:

Javier- Stitch by Stitch. I really didn't like this song very much, he did a good job singing it but it wasn't a very good song in my opinion.

Dia & Blake- I won't Back Down. I loved this performance they did so well together.

Vicci- Afraid To Sleep. It wasn't a bad song I actually kind of liked it.

Beverly and Christina- Beautiful. They had to sing this song because Christina is likely to forget the lyrics if she sings a song that isn't hers. It was really good.

Dia- Inventing Shadows. I really did like this song and I think she did a good job singing it.

Javier and Adam- Man in the Mirror. It was good.

Beverly- Love Sick. It was good at first then it was kind of like "oh can't think of anything else to say but love sick?"

Vicci & Cee Lo- Love is a Battle Field. IT was a great performance it was fun and good!

Here is my list on how everyone did in their original songs, factoring how much I liked the song as well because they all sang them good.

1. Dia
2. Vicci
3. Javier
4. Beverly

I really didn't like Javier's song.

I thought Javier would win, but I did hope it would be Dia.

In the finale they all performed with someone. Vicci with Patrick Monahan, Beverly with Ryan Tedder. Javier got to performed with Stevie Nicks which is one of the coolest things ever, he is so lucky. Dia performed with Miranda Lambert and it was also AMAZING!!

Javier and Dia were the top 2, there votes only separated by 2%. Dia was number 1 on itunes and Javier number 2 so it was a really close battle which I thought was good and Javier won.

Honestly I am so happy for the dude, he is a great guy and an awesome singer. I hope all 4 of them do well.

Sorry this post was kind of crappy, its been 2 weeks and I am kind of out of my "Voice Mood" ha.

I heard that next season we will have more auditions and a longer show so that will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment