Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Suvivor South Pacific

Sorry for such a late post on this. For some reason I didn't want to get back to blogging, I liked my little (yes it did seem very little) summer break. Frankly though I think these blogs are going to be exactly what I need this semester because I am taking journalism classes and this will be a relief to write about something I enjoy but just so you know the weeks I have dead lines I may not update but I will do my best.

So first I am going to give you guys a bit of an update on my favorite contestants and then I will talk about the episode.

Savaii Tripe:

Semhar- I didn't like her, I hated that she complained for something she volunteered for. She seems like a weak contestant. I think she is someone I could love to hate though, she doesn't bother me that much.

Mark- Gay Detective. He was kind of funny, I think he seems like a loyal player especially to the other old contestants.

John- Law School, Survivor Fan. I always really want to like the survivor fans because I believe I am a HUGE survivor fan also, but that being said I don't really like him he is to weak and I am not sure his intelligence will make up for it.

Whitney- Country Singer. I think I'll like Whitney in this game, she seems like she'll play a good game and she attractive.

Ozzy- I don't like that they brought Ozzy back. He is one of the best in challenges survivor has ever had but I think he is kind of boring in the personality region.

Dawn- I wanted to like Dawn, and if she makes it farther I probably will but she seems a bit weak emotionally.

Jim- Weed Grower. I like Jim he seems like a laid back funny guy but I think people may catch on to what he does and vote him off.

Keith- I think Keith could play a good game, he's young and fit and he could probably get an alliance and vote Ozzy off which I think would be a smart move (in a few weeks). Ozzy doesn't need to make it to merge because he will gun for Keith I bet.

Elyse- She may have become my favorite in the first episode just with that native American comment she made. I don't know what she's going to bring to the game but she will be fun to have around.

Upolu Tribe:

Sophie- Shes a smart, strong, feminist and I think she needs to hold all that back. She doesn't need to show that shes all 'Girl Power' because guys will hate that. I think if she doesn't ruin her chances people will keep her around because shes a strong girl.

Albert- He is probably a meat head. I think he will be good physically but he will need to pair up with someone like Sophie, someone who's smart to get him farther.

Brandon- Russel Hantz nephew. First of all I am sure he basically got put on the show because hes a Hantz and I don't like when people just get handed things especially on a show like this. (kind of like how I hate that former contestants are back). I want to like him though he seems like a good guy but I also want him gone because hes a Hantz...maybe he shouldn't have gotten those tattoos.

Edna- I love Edna. She had a friend on this show and she originally wanted to go on Shark Tank but ended up here. I think shes smart and will probably end up like Brenda did. She needs to step cautiously in this game

Rick- I like him, and he will be nice to have around for a while but I bet he starts to push peoples buttons.

Stacey- She is one of my favorites. She is like a honey badger, she just doesn't give a shit. She is going to do what she wants when she wants.

Christine- Shes like a classy girl from the Shore. I think she won't make it to merge because like Rick I think she will get on peoples nerves.

Coach- I don't like that coach is back either. He really isn't that good but he is a interesting play to watch. I don't think he'll be a threat

Mikayla- Lingerie football player...enough said.

I think that Andrea and Matt should have got to come back because they were the two contestants who made it out of Redemption Island last season, but clearly the producers didn't agree.

Okay so when the episode started they were already split up into tribes and Ozzy and Coach showed up and picked eggs filled with paint and smashed them on themselves to figure out which tribe they were on. I like the fact that they got the tribes I was hoping they'd get.

Then Ozzy and Coach had to do a challenge to see who would win rewards and of coarse Ozzy one. He did have a lot of help from his tribe thought, both of them did. I think that really showed how this show will go compared to last year. Russel and Rob didn't ever really need help in challenges.

So Coaches tribe started working and Ozzys tribe decided to relax on the beach for the day. Yeah I think that was a bad idea. Ozzy could probably do it with ease and be up the next day but the other people could be exhausted, I think they should have gone ahead and built the camp.

During the immunity challenge Upolu won. Savaii could have easily won if Semhar wasn't shooting the coconuts. Everyone seemed a bit pissed.

So then it was all who to vote for. Semhar and John both did bad and it seemed like some people were actually going to vote for John to go home. Really?! Sure he screwed up but Semhar lost it. At least John is smart. Unless there is a poem challenge, which I highly doubt will happen, they don't need Smehar. I thought Ozzy was going to try to keep her because he clearly wanted to bang her but luckily he didn't. Everyone voted her out. She got really annoying at the tribal council so I am glad. I will be shocked if she wins her duel.

No comments:

Post a Comment