Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fall TV Line Up

I am going to tell you what is on, and what to watch (reality and not reality). And fill you in on new shows.


MONDAY

Monday is really a toss up for me on what to watch. I am not really a fan of many of the shows. I use to love House but I started missing some episodes and never caught up...not I am a few seasons behind.

8:00- We have two new shows in the 8 o'clock hour. At 8:30 (Following How I Met Your Mother) is 2 Broke Girls (Sept. 15th) looks really funny. But I don't know how dedicated I can be to a comedy. I like all the NBC comedy shows that will be playing but am not a dedicated watcher.
Then there is Terra Nova. I think it looks good but they may have been better off making this a movie. I may end up watching it to see if it is good not sure.
Also Dancing with the Stars, Gossip Girl and the Sing Off (running two hours) returning to Monday nights at 8.

9:00- Hart of Dixie is the only new show coming on at 9 on the CW. It actually looks like a pretty good show. I love Rachel Bilson. I probably won't it but don't quote me. Other shows Two and a Half Men and Mike and Molly.

10:00- Castle and Hawaii Five-0 are both returning (Hawaii Five-0 I have heard great things from) and The Playboy Club comes on which is new. I don't usually watch anything at this time. I may check out The Playboy Club.

So I'd say at this point if I had to watch something at every hour I'd choose Terra Nova, Hart of Dixie then The Playboy Club (unless I could catch up on Hawaii Five-0). All of these shows are new so if they aren't good I won't watch. Usually on Monday I just flip through what ever seems interesting.


TUESDAY

8:00- New shows include Man Up and Last Man Standing. Not sure what either is about but I know that I won't be watching either. Two favorites of mine Glee and The Biggest Loser are both back and starting in this time slot. Also NCIS and 90210 are back. Glee is my show of choice.

9:00- Dancing with the Stars Results and NCIS:LA are both back along with Raising Hope at 9:30. and new TV shows Ringer and New Girl. New Girl looks really funny.

10:00- Returning shows are Body of Proof and Parenthood what I have seen of Parenthood I would rather watch that. There is also a new show Unforgettable but frankly I haven't seen much of it and it may be unforgettable.

I will be watching Glee then New Girl then Raising Hope then probably nothing.


WEDNESDAY

8:00- The Middle and Survivor are the only returning shows coming on at 8. The new shows coming are Suburgatory and Free Agents (At 8:30) and H8R, X-Factor and Up All Night. I am very interested in Up All Night, it looks hilarious but I am going to have to stick to the X-Factor, abandoning Survivor's fall season for the first time in years. Now don't worry I will catch Survivor online.

9:00- Modern Family, Happy Endings (9:30), Criminal Minds, America's Next Top Model, and Harry's Law are all returning. I Hate My Teenage Daughter will be premiering at 9:30 after X-Factor. I Hate My Teenage daughter looks really funny and it comes on After X-Factor so I will probably watch that.

10:00- CSI and Law and Order: SVU are both back at 10 and that new show you've probably seen enough previews to make you sick, Revenge comes on at 10.

I will watch X-Factor then probably I Hate My Teenage Daughter because it comes on right after X-Factor and I tend to watch what comes on after my favorites (AKA Raising Hope.)

THURSDAY

8:00- Big Bang Theory, The Vampire Diaries, Community and Parks and Recreation are all back at 8:00 and 8:30. The new shows are Charlie's Angels, How to be a Gentleman and X-Factor Results. Charlie's Angel's looks really good but I don't think I will tune in at this time.

9:00- Grey's Anatomy, Bones and The Office are all back. New shows coming to Thursday are Person of Interest, Secret Circle and Whitney. I think Whitney looks funny and Secret Circle looks like it would be a good movie, I am sure people will tune in for the latter. I think even thought Whitney looks funny its unclear whether people will tune in or not. There are a bunch of comedies with female leads coming this fall so we will see how they all stack up.

10:00-Private Practice and The Mentalist are back at 10. Prime Suspect is the only new show coming on at 10 and it looks pretty interesting but I think it would mostly be competing with The Mentalist viewers so we will see how that goes.

On Thursday I will tune into X-Factor Results then Grey's Anatomy.

FRIDAY

It's Friday Friday gotta get down on Friday.

8:00- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Nikita, Kitchen Nightmares, and Chuck are all back and A Gifted Man will be joining them.

9:00- Shark Tank, CSI: NY, Supernatural, Fringe and Grimm are you 9 o'clock shows, Grimm being new.

Now I don't usually watch Friday TV I much prefer going to the movies or something, or just watching a movie on tv but if I had to choose I would watch Chuck then CSI.

Let's skip Saturday we will all be watching Football.

SUNDAY

8:00- New shows Once Upon a Time and Allen Gregory will be joining The Amazing Race and The Simpsons. Amazing Race and The Simpsons are two of my favorite shows and I hate that they are on at the same time.

9:00- Depserate Housewives, The Goodwife, Family Guy and American Dad are all back with no new shows to compete with.

10:00- Pan Am is a new show coming to Sunday and will compete against CSI: Miami.

On Sunday I will watch Amazing Race, Family Guy, American Dad then probably try to see if Pan Am is good. I will also watch the Simpson's on Hulu. I am pretty bummed Bob's Burgers are over.


Well thats my list! What will you guys be tuning in for? Hope the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment