Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Start of Something New

Hello Everyone! Reyn (twin) here with my new add on to our blog! I know some readers don't care for reality tv, so I am not going to bother you with it on the other blog. Reality tv is my favorite type of tv and this is where I will blog about it. The shows I'll probably blog most about are American Idol, Survivor, Real World and the Amazing Race, but expect any reality tv show!

I will probably post a couple times a week on this and that's why I made it separate. Maybe Suz will post too, its the same account so shes aloud, even though its called reality with reyn. So expect a new post tonight about IDOL!!!

Oh and a little thing about the pictures around my blog. When I was in Sydney my second time, we stayed in the same hotel as the Australian Idol (season 6) where we made a few friends.

The picture to the right is my with the sign ha. The one on the bottom left is we (Makenzie, Iba, Jamil and I) with Brooke Addamo (back row to the right of me) and Chrislyn Hamilton (to the left of me) along with two other Idols who I forgot the names of and didn't make it to the finals. On the Right is Tatum, Makenzie and I with Tom Williams, and another Idol (who is the same unknown idol in the other picture, I use to know her name i swear). Brooke came in 11th place, Tom in 10th and my girl Chrislyn came in 5th, farther than any other girl.  I still talk to Chrislyn every once in a while, maybe I'll see if i can get an interview.

-Reyn

No comments:

Post a Comment