Monday, March 28, 2011

"I Feel Like a Monkey in a Circus Parade"

This week on Amazing Race the teams had to go from China (which frankly seemed like the most pain in the ass country so far this race, everything they had to do seemed very hard) to India but before they left the Racers had to drink some tea. Clearly this was a big yellow and red flag that said you should probably remember what you drank because it served no other purpose.

The teams had a hard time finding the right tea that they drank, honestly some of them were just guessing and I think that was there downfall, you had to drink the tea in order to guess and to much tea could have lead to a mess (literally). At this point I started to feel really bad for Luke, the deaf boy. He is having such a hard time and it was really sad that he couldn't get it. I usually don't feel bad because hes deaf because hes a cut throat competitor and I think he and his mom could've easily won this whole race but he was trying so hard and was very frustrated. I think it was good that he didn't quit and the globetrotters, who I am not the biggest fan of though there hilarious gained lots of respect from me, they were really supportive and Margie and Luke who were so far behind even though they were not that far ahead.

They had to do a detour and honestly I probably would have chosen to paint and decorate that weird looking elephant the looked like it belonged on the Pink and Black attack team (Kent and Vyxsin) but the delivering books was a lot faster and hilarious. Watching grown adults squeeze into those little school busses was good amusment, I just wish the Globetrotters would have chosen to do that task.

Finally Mallory and Gary, my favorites, won another leg and what was there prize? An indian dinner and bollywood dancers? upon hearing that I thought it was the lamest prize ever, no offense but I can go buy an indian meal (though I probably wont) and watch bollywood on SYTYCD. but luckily they got $20,000 each which was pretty badass! 

The last team to arrive was Margie and Luke, I felt bad and wanted them to stay, I had grown to like them! 

Heres my list

1. Gary and Mallory
2. Zev and Justin
3. Jet and Cord
4. Lakisha and Jen
5. Kent and Vyxsin 
6. Ron and Christina 
7. Flight Time and Big Easy (I just don't think they should win)

No comments:

Post a Comment